Me Made May - Days 18-22

It's hard to believe that it's nearly the end of May - only a week till Winter officially starts (oh but today so so cold in Melbourne), and only 7 weeks till we get married and only 7 weeks till we visit New York City!

The last 5 days of MMM have had a little bit of variation, but I am starting to get a bit over some of my items, particularly work outfits! Anyway, first world problem.....


Day 18 - Self made Wiksten skirt, Metalicus top, Cotton On scarf, cashmere cardi from Savers (still undecided on whether to dye this or not), boots from Dianna Ferrari. This is not my normal style outfit - its a bit gypsy for me but I quite liked it in the end.....

Day 19 - Self made grey Renfrew top (so disappointing though the fabric is balling horribly - I think because of the small wool content - its now destined to be an under layer), self made Cowl just recently blogged, Sussan pard card, Country Road jeans and new Clarks brogues (officially for work, breaking them in, and I LOVE THEM).


Day 20 - Work day - Self made Laurel top, altered navy and white spotty wool scarf (and by altered I mean the two ends sewn up to make an infinity scarf but its sewing and I'm taking it!), Jag jeans and lovely new Clarks Brogues again. So comfy!

Day 21 - Day off - Sunshine! Plus new unblogged light grey Renfrew, red wooden bead Elk necklace, Country Road skirt (not technically op shopped but bought secondhand off Ebay), red Gino Vittori ballet flats.
Day 22 - Work day - Red Renfrew (nice and warm on this most frigid of days), black Jag jeans, brogues there but not seen.  
I'm pretty happy I've been able to wear at least one self made item each day, but I have not done so well on the upcycled/refashioned part of the pledge. I've 3 lovely wool tops sitting in my ironing/UFO basket just waiting to be turned into singlets due to a moth problem I had last year..... Got to get onto them (but like a magpie with shiny things I keep getting distracted - Renfrews! Clovers! Beignets! Charlottes!)!!

Comments