A beautiful week.....

And so it is the end of my holiday week, and it has been lovely indeed. A few days at the beach where, in no particular order, I ate, slept, knitted, cut out fabric, was wrapped in paper tape (more on that another time), wandered, op shopped, explored vintage shops, read and teased the cat....

The beach at Jan Juc

Silk cotton ascot scarf for my lovely friend Claire

Cute pavement faces - I do like the Emo 2nd from the right


And then the last few days we have been in the hot hot heat of Echuca at the Riverboat Music Festival which was just great. The artists played in a natural amphitheatre by the river, surround by enormous gum trees and lanterns. Claire Bowditch (who I love and have loved for years) was fab, James Reyne rocked it old school, Gossling was very sweet, and Clairy Browne and the Bangin' Rackettes were AWESOME beyond belief. Seriously that girl would have given poor Amy Winehouses' pipes a run for their money.






Just so pretty






And the best thing ever - got engaged right by the river to my beloved Mr M. Was just perfect.

Comments